Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Whence Thou come, angelic, at the door of our opened heart, one morning of our waking *

It was another morning perhaps,
it might be another Beauty of a dusk,
I , being so flooded  by thy gift, of creative ignorance,
Didn't even know what the times we were in,
I only looked at You, like morning's dew
On my rosy petals, turned softest,
By Thy Peace and Grace,
Chopin Then  i heard , like  spring waltz,
Beethoven i heard too, in me,
And Then , i again, looked at You,
Such poise, such Gait, such colored escape!

Who had been thy muse,
Who hath caused You, to run,
Your painted awesome , your canvas,

I didn't care to know that even,
Whence You come, painted thus,
I just get into songs, your creation,
I just think of nothing, no ways,
Only, whence, Weguelin,
You i find, so filled with the Beauty of The Unseen,
The Unfelt, The Rhyme, The Lovely potion, the Rhythm.

(*Note: the picture attached is Wonderous work of painting, by John Reinhard Weguelin, titled 'Lesbia')

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...